Monday, January 19, 2015

Happy Birthday to Me

Hello,

All right, I have no time family, so sorry, but this week was great. I turned 19 and am going to finish off being a teenager here in the mission so that’s cool. I had two cakes and, wow, was I full yesterday! It’s a tradition here when someone has a birthday to have them bite the cake for their first bite (or at least that’s what they told me). So I bit the corner of the cake and someone smashed my face in the cake. haha.

I really don’t have time because I wrote a lot of people today, who wrote me for my birthday, but mom thanks for the letter I needed that. And president called me last night along with the Hermana to say happy birthday, so that was awesome. They’re pretty much my parents now, and I looove talking with Hermana B. She’s amazing and so inspired. Got to go. Sorry. And dad I'm glad that you guys went to Provo and out to Brazilian BBQ for my birthday. haha.

Love,

Elder Walker