Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Another week, living the life

All right,

So Elder Molina is my comp now, and sorry I didn't write yesterday. Chileans have a whole bunch of holidays and even they don't always know what they’re celebrating, but everything was closed and we couldn't do internet. But I guess yesterday was a celebration for the conception of Jesus, so Happy Immaculate Conception Day! Haha. Elder Molina and I have been getting along well, and it’s been good. I've had to do a lot of the planning and decision making because he’s new and doen’t know anything about he sector. That has been stressful.

We finally moved houses, and I'm soo happy! Our toliet has a seat to it!!!! I used the bathroom in peace for the fist time in about 3 months—it was magical. It’s a big house, and now that we live in our sector so we don't have to ride so far every morning, which is nice. We had a few lessons this last week with the dad of Kimberly who is our recent convert as of a week now. He’s awesome and believes in God but not in a church. He is open to hearing new things and we’ve talked, but he still has a lot of doubts. Cristmas is coming and I can’t wait to talk. I don’t have any more time cuz this computer sucks and the internet won’t load.

Love you all,

Elder Marcus Walker