Monday, April 18, 2016

No Time

Dear all,

Sorry I managed my time pretty badly with writing Anna for her b-day, letter to the president and another letter, but things are good here in Santiago. The umbrellas and boots are out because it’s been raining pretty hard. I didn't have changes and stayed in the same sector with Elder Hunter, but we received a new companion Elder Hansen. He’s a great missionary, who I also met a long time ago. He’s a redhead, part Chilean, from Utah, and I can tell that were going to get along great. It was sad to see Elder Bradley leave too fast, but the Lord needed him in another place. This area is great and the mission keeps going. I like Nicholas want to baptize a family and am going to work hard for the next 3 months to do it. I like what Presidente said the other day that there ain’t no rest for the wicked and the good, well they just don’t it. I love when he starts to randomly talk in English like that. Love you all so much!

Elder Walker