Tuesday, November 10, 2015

New Companion

Hello!

This last week past by lightning fast! First things first, I received a new companion on Wednesday, Elder Moreira from Brazil. (He lives on the coast of Northern Brazil about a 5 minute walk from the beach.) He is an incredible missionary that has a huge testimony. He is the only member in his family and had to fight a battle, as we all do, against the world to make it out here, but he did it without the support of his family. He is an example to me, and I have already learned so much from him and his experiences before the mission.

I already have four and a half months in my sector, and it looks like, because I'm training, that I'm going to be here for another 3 months. That will make it seven and a half months here. haha. Kinda crazy. I'm excited though, because I love a lot of people here and have been able to create many eternal friendships. So I'm excited for the next 3 months with them! 

Right now we have a few good investigators that were teaching, but this change is going to have to be one of faith. I know that we can baptist more, and we just need to find the people. We've been spending a lot of time in the streets suffering a little bit to find the chosen. That's what we always say we have to find those chosen people that God has prepared. It's tough at times after hours of rejections, and one can start to feel a weight on their shoulder but God always gives. In the end, He prepares the people and we'll find them. 


Thanks so much for all the support love you lots! 

Elder Walker