Monday, May 25, 2015

Cold and Sick

Hey,

It's starting to get really cold here, and I'm kinda dying to be honest. I hate the cold, and I loved it when it was hot here. But this is how it's going to be for the next 5 months so that's cool. Haha. 

But yeah I don't have much to say either. I'm still here with my comp and honestly we don't have very many investigators worth talking about. Nobody went to church this last week probobly cuz it was freezing cold, but hey animo right. No the worst part has just been being sick, and once I feel a little bit better I'll be fine because working when your sick sucks. I already feel a little better, so that's good. My comps doing well, and I'm excited to be with Elder Moesinger for another change. 

The best part about this ward are the people, and I just love them so much. I'll be having a bad day and they just remind my why I'm here, and I just want so badly to help them. Anyways mom don't have anymore time to write, sorry. I spent it all doing mission stuff. Love you and I'll write a better email next week.

Love, 


Elder Walker