Monday, May 4, 2015

Until Next Week

Hi,

First of all, I'm going to call you Sunday at 7 my time so after or before I could talk with Nick. I just need to figure out if I have permission. I forgot to ask, but I'm going to be in touch with my leaders this week. 

Wow, the bathroom looks crazy awesome!! Sorry, I wasted all my time downloading stuff from lds.org, but I've got time for one story. We have this investigator whose name is Hector. So Hector is just some guy that saw us in the street and started speaking English, really good English and told us to go to his house. Later that week we went to his house and started talking to him. He said that he lived in the US for 14 years. We get talking about our lives, and before we taught him, I asked him about his family. He told me that he has one kid who lives in Germany, one that lives in the US, and one Chilean daughter. We were pretty surprised he has three kids in three different continents. So then he asked where we were from, so my comp told him he's from Utah, and he said wow it's beautiful there and the mountains are just gorgeous. Then I tell him I'm from Vegas, and he stopped and looked at us and said, "I got married in Vegas!!!" I just died so hard laughing. hahaha.


Anyways other than that we had an awesome meeting with the stake leaders and with the mission president focussing on working on unity!! It was amazing and or ward is just the best! I love these people so much!! Anyways talk to you guys 7 my time this Sunday. I'm super excited!

Love, 
Elder Walker