Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas is coming!

Christmas Greetings!

Here are a few Christmas pictures. This week was pretty great. Everyone is just happy, and for the first time I felt like it was Christmas. Christmas songs were playing, and the sun shining its bright summer rays (don't be surprised if I'm sunburned when we Skype). We had a reunión for the mision and a christmas concert put on by the missionaries. We played games and don’t worry worked really hard too. In fact one day when were out in the crowed street of the Islita, it started to rain and it was kinda cold on that day, and wow I was a little home sick. But then it passed. Before this week though, it hasn't even felt like Christmas, but know its starting to sink in that in two days my family is going to be going over to my Grandma’s house to hold our annual Christmas Eve nativity. I just try not to think about that though. 

But this hot holiday season has been amazing, and last week was amazing. We had a milagro and the mom or our recent convert Kim came up to us at church yesterday and told us that her other daughter wants to get baptized, and wow it was just so happy and then she told us that she want to get baptized this Saturday. This is huge for that family and were working so hard with their dad who isn't a member, but he's already given permission to her. And this will be his second baptism that he's been to. That family is so great and also the Gonzales family. I’ll talk a little bit more about them on Thursday. I love you guys so much and I miss you so much. It’s going to probably be one of the hardest things I've ever done in my life to hang up after a short hour. I’ve tried not to be too excited because after that hour its back to 6 months of none stop work. It’s too hard not to be excited though!!!! In the end its like President told me in our interview last week, I get one hour to be trunky and that’s it. Then it’s back to saving the world. 
     Just so everyone knows, I’m really excited to talk with Nick too. I have no idea what I’m going to say, but it’s going to be great. Come with so questions, everyone. If I cry just blame it all on dad. haha.

Love you and peace out until Thursday!!


Elder Marcus Walker