Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Incredible Week!

Wow!! Chloe and Joseph! That's got to be one of the craziest stories I have ever heard in my life.  Talk about a 180 turn! Like 20 seconds ago my Sister was complaining to me that wasn't even dating and would never get married. haha! Trust in the Lord, Mom! I'll keep praying for you. You actually sound better than I would expect in such a situation. Anyways I know that people can change and audacity is a good characteristic, too. We walk into people's houses, Mom, every single day and tell them to get baptised. That's also a pretty audacious thing to do. 

This week was incredible. The Arenas Family got bapitsed and I am more happy that I can fit into a little message. The husband of Catherine, Gonzalo, baptized the family  and it was so special. Patricia before the baptism told us how she felt like her life was about to begin. I love these people with all my heart and am so grateful to have been a small part of their conversion  I just working of here!


Love y'all,


Elder Walker