Monday, January 18, 2016

Bye Bye Teenage Years

Hola!

I'm 20!! I'm happy to say that I turned 20 today. I can't help but think about the personal progression that I've gone through the last year and half. It seems that I've become more of a man in past 18 months than in the previous 18 years. Crazy but true. Thanks for all the emails and congratulations. I feel so blessed to have such great family and friends. 


So, I'm still in my same sector, but this next Monday we have changes again like normal. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to leave. Elder Moreira is doing great and has really learned a ton as a missionary in these 3 short months. He's going to be a great leader in the mission for the future. This last week was pretty special and we are preparing one girl that's 15 years old to get baptised. Her name is Sofia she's gone to church two times and already is friends with all the young women. She just needs the permission of her mom. So lots of prayers for the mom so that she softens her heart a little bit. It's hotter than ever here in Santiago. I'm getting more blonde every day and very tan even though I put on suncreen like 3 time every day. haha The work is better than every though. There are so many miracles.


Love you all. Can't wait to see where I am next week!


Elder Walker