Monday, March 30, 2015

Finally Some Success

Hi,

Congrats Dougie and Melissa on their baby boy!!!! I know this is probably not new news but my mom just told me….I'm so happy for you.

So this week was pretty tough. The good news is that the toilet has been fixed. I repeat, the toilet has been fixed!! Finally some success! Someday I’ll send you all the video that the other elders took when I got home and saw that it was fixed. It was pretty magical stuff. They recorded it because they know how much the bathroom situation has bothered me.

Shout out to Jason he’s going to kill it over there in Washington! I'm so excited for him! This last week I can't remember anything that I did. So sorry my mind is just blank. 

Its been a fight getting investigators to church here and I'm starting to get annoyed with being stood up at church, but we’re working hard. I’m super excited for Conference this week and looking forward for some revelation on what I need to do. The one interesting thing was interviews with Hermana Barreiros. She taught us about the importance on not manipulating. As missionaries sometimes we like to manipulate people and tell them what they have to do, but we have to ask questions so that the spirit tells them what to do because then they’ll follow the spirit a lot fast and more than us. So I'm working on that because it's really hard. Questions are the key to good teaching but so hard.

Love y’all lots! Take your questions to Conference!

Elder Walker