Tuesday, September 8, 2015

One Year Lunch

Hey,

So sorry a lot of people wrote me today, and it took most of my time to write back. This week was awesome.

The biggest event was probably going to eat lunch with presidente. Everyone here in my mission after a year gets to go eat lunch with president. (One year in the mission field). It was an awesome time to just relex for like 2 hours and be with the same people from my MTC group. We talked about a lot of things, but to be honest it was incedible to see how fast time has gone by. 

Anyways nobody went to church, but it's okay we still have a lot of faith. I realy believe that this week they're going to go to church. Out best investigators are the Arenas family. They're so great and are going to get baptised in October I think. We are super excited for them. Thanks so much for all the letters and support. Love you guys, 

Elder Walker